Sunday School for All Ages:
We offer Sunday School for all ages at 10:15 am – 11.00 am.
Nursery care is available beginning at 8:45 am – 12:15 pm all year long.
ALL of our Sunday School Teachers have been through Safe Sanctuary Program and have had background checks.
Sunday School Classes are on ‘Summer Break’ Starting Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Nursery care is available year round.
- Children & Youth Sunday School
Toddlers & Twos Room 2, downstair at AUMC, the teachers are Ashley & Phyllis
Preschool – 2nd Grade Room 10, downstairs at AUMC, the teacher is Kim, Amy & Lyndsay.
3 – 5th grade Room 13, downstairs, the teachers are Linda and Arlene.
6 – 9th grade Room 9, downstairs, the teacher is Fallon.
High School Room 9, downstair, the teacher is Fallon.
- Adult Sunday School
Covenant Class – Meets in the Parlor area located in rear of the sanctuary of the church, the teacher is Bud. The class is a mixture of men and women of all ages. Everyone is welcome to join at any time.
“Girl Friends” Group – Meets in room 7, downstairs at AUMC, the teachers are Tamara & Janet. Women of all ages are welcome! The goal is to learn about living a Christian life of faith, nurturing of Christian friendships in a supportive environment while having fun learning. Women are welcome to join at any time.
Joy Class – Meets in room 6, downstairs at AUMC, the teacher is Clayton. The Joy class is mixed group made up of both male and female and focus on bible studies. Everyone is welcome to join at any time.
Mission Oriented Groups:
- United Methodist Women– a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience
freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to
expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Circles meet:
General Meetings: 2nd Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. at the church. Martha Esther Circle meets on the 4th
Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at the church. Mary Ruth Hope Circle meets on the 4th Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in
various homes. Contact: April Nahgahgwon .
- Prayer Shaw Ministry-Meets on the first Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. in the church parlor to
knit and crochet prayer shawls. For those who knit or crochet or willing to learn.
Contact: Kathy Gilson
- United Methodist Men – a community of men that gathers to help men grow in Christ, so others may know Christ. At AUMC they host the annual Easter Breakfast with all fund raised going to support their Community Garden project. Growing vegetables to share with the community. The UMW meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the church, usually in rm. 6, downstairs. Contact: Jim Cody
- Sewing Group – 3rd Wednesday of each month (Except June, July, August & December) 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Meeting in room 1 downstairs. Sewing machines provided. Mission is to make items for Midwest Mission Distribution Center.
Any questions about how to connect with a group contact Rev. Jaye Reisinger, Small Group Coordinator, at (989 239-1820) email@example.com or contact the church office at 989-662-6314.