UMC Marketplace, a tremendously rewarding opportunity to earn money for your church, makes it possible to receive donations from your favorite retailers every time someone makes an online purchase.
How it works: Every store at UMC Marketplace is happy to pay a percentage of the purchase amount as a donation to your church. there is no additional cost or charge for either the church or the shopper. Sign up is free. Also many of the retailers offers special coupons and discounts. Invite your friends and family to use UMC Marketplace too!
Helpful hints to set up and shop at UMC Market Place:
To create an account:
- click on the <Sign Up> button in the top right hand corner.
- In the sign-up box enter an email address on the first line.
- In the sign up box enter a nickname (optional)
- In the sign up box enter a password
- click on the <next> button.
- In the first box select the state <MI>
- In the second box select the city <Auburn>
- In the third box select the ministry <Auburn United Methodist>
- click on the <Sign Up> button.
- You will then be shown a screen that allows you to select the items that you are most interested in. (men wear, children, home improvement, etc.) Click on any categories that interest you then click <Next>
- There will then be a short 2:22 video that explains some of the cook features of UMC Marketplace. (You can choose to skip the video but there is some neat helpful hints)
- Once the video is over you can close the window and begin to shop.