Refresh, Rejoice, Renew in 2022 is a project sponsored by our Trustees to transform the physical atmosphere of our church setting to support the refreshed vision and mission
of the church:
“A family church where we can grow together in faith and reach out to share God’s love.”
“Connecting people with the love & life of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.”
The scope of the project:
- Replace the 34 year old carpeting in the sanctuary and adjanct storage room, narthex, parlor, and elevator hallway.
- Paint coat room, south entrance, sanctuary, narthex, elevator hallway, and parlor including paneling and cupboard.
- Remove pews and replace with flewable seating chairs for a more modern worship enviroment.
- Some pew wood may be used for building stairs in the sanctuary to altar area.
- Remaining pews will be sold $100 each to AUMC family or $250 each on Facebook market place.
- There are 21 large pews and 8 small pews.
Estimated total cost for the project $ 45,000.
Fund raising progress:
As of July 31, 2022
Total Cash received: $ 36,004.92
Total pledge funds expected in the future: $ 3,683.98
Progress towards goal: $ 39,688.90