- Girlfriends Class-Meets on Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. in Room 7, downstairs. It is a woman’s group that also meets outside of class time for fellowship events. Leader(s): Tamera Klida & Janet Rahl
- Covenant Class-Meets on Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. in Room 5. Mixed age group of men and women. Leader(s): Dr. Bud & Janet Stevens
- Joy Class-Meets on Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. in Room 6. Mixed age group of men and women. Leader: Clayton Davis
Short Term Groups:
- There is currently no short term groups starting. Look back for new groups soon.
Mission Oriented Groups:
- United Methodist Women– a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience
freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to
expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Circles meet:
General Meetings: 2nd Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. at the church. Martha Esther Circle meets on the 4th
Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at the church. Mary Ruth Hope Circle meets on the 4th Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in
various homes. Contact: April Nahgahgwon .
- Prayer Shaw Ministry-Meets on the first Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. in the church parlor to
knit and crochet prayer shawls. For those who knit or crochet or willing to learn.
Contact: Kathy Gilson
- United Methodist Men – a community of men that gathers to help men grow in Christ, so others may know Christ. At AUMC they host the annual Easter Breakfast with all fund raised going to support their Community Garden project. Growing vegetables to share with the community. The UMW meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the church, usually in rm. 6, downstairs. Contact: Jim Cody
- Sewing Group – 3rd Wednesday of each month (Except June, July, August & December) 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Meeting in room 1 downstairs. Sewing machines provided. Mission is to make items for Midwest Mission Distribution Center.
Any questions about how to connect with a group contact Rev. Jaye Reisinger, Small Group Coordinator, at (989 239-1820) email@example.com or contact the church office at 989-662-6314.